Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're continuing to improve the mobile experience and pushing the boundaries of what our app can be. We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice iOS team leader to join our growing mobile team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
Here is a-little more about our mobile team - Developing For Mobile – On Challenges and Opportunities
- Lead a team of highly talented and independent IOS developers and in a rapidly changing environment where code is deployed multiple times a day.
- Centralize team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing, bugs management, and planning your team's iterations in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with the design team and take a very active role in moving our product from web to mobile. It's going to be a heck of a ride, with lots of custom UI elements and creative solutions
- Help build our team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Work with the best technologies.
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish.
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)