Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for iOS Team Leader to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Here is a-little more about our mobile team - Developing For Mobile – On Challenges and Opportunities
- Lead a team of highly talented and independent IOS developers and in a rapidly changing environment where code is deployed multiple times a day.
- Centralize team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing, bugs management, and planning your team's iterations in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with the design team and take a very active role in moving our product from web to mobile. It's going to be a heck of a ride, with lots of custom UI elements and creative solutions
- Help build our team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Work with the best technologies.
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish.
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)