Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for Customer Success Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
This video is a great peek into our CS team culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmzDluJlrxA&
Get a sense of what it feels like in this podcast: https://www.startupforstartup.com/turning-30k-support-tickets-a-month-into-actionable-insights/
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone, and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of monday.com
- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Native French speaker and English mother tongue – must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- BA Degree in business or any relevant field