Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a Business operations manager to join our growing Business Operations team to help improve our external partners processes and planning.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow. You will work very closely with the Head of Partnerships and others in the organization to help analyze metrics and implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using automated tools and data.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Partners/Sales/Business Operations. An ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of financial metrics, have strong quantitative skills and is passionate about business.
- Work cross-functionally with the partners teams & R&D to optimize team results.
- Help build the systems, reports and processes to measure metrics and KPIs
- Conduct analysis of complex data and translate those results into actionable deliverables, business insights and reports
- Assist with developing, deploying, and managing tools that are needed to increase productivity.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources in order to assist the partners team in accomplishing company goals
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure data and reports are translated to actions and results are monitored.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Work collaboratively with the partners team to define and implement the requirements and workflows that support CRM management of our partner ecosystem.
- 2+ years of successful Sales/Partners/Business operations experience
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Experienced with configuration and administration of Salesforce
- Knowledge of BI tools, such as Looker - Preferable
- High proficiency in Excel
- SQL knowledge - an advantage
- Fluent English