Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We're looking for Dev Experience Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the feature of our developers experience. Our engineers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky's the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Mac/Linux
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructure and production resilience. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering, application and data scale.
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building a vision around development experience.
- Take care of how developers spin up their development environments, is it on their laptops or in the cloud, using Docker or not - you will decide!
- How does developers run their tests, which tools do they use, how much time does it take, how do I create new microservice? All these questions should be answered.
- You will own the whole developers ecosystem development from creating environment to deployment to production tooling.
- You are going to be working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Strong technical and coding skills with passion to infrastructure.
- Experienced with building modern web applications and full application release cycle in big scale.
- Working in cloud based environment.
- Great skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must, we're always looking for super talented people)