Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We're looking for DBA to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our engineers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky's the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MemSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, Ruby, Node.js, AWS, Linux
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructure and production resilience. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering, application and data scale.
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building the vision for scaling out our data as we grow.
- Managing our data sources on application and infrastructure levels. Taking care of data consistency, reliability and performance.
- Making upgrades and migrations of data.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Experience of at least 8+ years with data streaming application, performance optimization and scaling out data across the world.
- Coding experience in high throughput real time data processing as well as analytic systems.
- Experienced with POCing different Big Data technologies and rolling out new solutions to production environment.
- Proven working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Great skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)