Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Application Security Expert to join our rapidly growing security team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our engineers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed.
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MemSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, Ruby, Node.js, AWS, Linux
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructure and production resilience. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering, application and data scale.
- Building our data related features, managing our data sources on application and infrastructure levels, building the vision for scaling out data as we grow and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience of at least 5+ years with data streaming application, performance optimization and scaling out data across the world.
- Coding experience in high throughput real time data processing as well as analytic systems.
- Experienced with POCing different Big Data technologies and rolling out new solutions to production environment.
- Proven working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Great skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)