Our amazing marketing team is growing and we're looking for a Blog Manager. As our blog manager you will plan, develop and write our blog content while maintaining our voice, tone, and editorial style. You will help develop our blog goals and content strategy and measure how the content meets our goals and contributes to our business. This role will be a member of monday.com marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams.
- Write creative, clear content for our blog.
- Help develop our blog goals and content strategy.
- Understand how to apply the monday.com tone and voice across all material.
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content.
- Write copy that meets monday.com's brand goals and objectives.
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback.
- Collaborate well with Project Managers, Designers, Creative and other teams within the company.
- Work with internal SEO team to complement and support their SEO goals.
- Attend creative reviews and collaborate with the creative team to ensure blog integrates overall company messaging
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.
- A native English speaker.
- You feel passionately about writing.
- You have a few years (at least 2) of professional writing experience and can quickly write clear, meaningful content in a marketing tone of voice.
- You understand the language we’ve created at monday.com and can seamlessly use it to write emails, landing pages and scripts.
- You’re a team player, amazing listener and an independent thinker.
- You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand.
- You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.
Please include links to 4-5 blog posts you wrote in your CV.