Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is looking for a passionate Conference Project Manager who will own the management and delivery of a variety of company events. In this role, you will execute the Elevate conferences, monday.com events, and Industry events (booths, expos) while working with individuals from the company, partners, and vendors. The ideal candidate is able to develop an event from concept to execution and is experienced in utilizing data and numbers to make decisions.
- Partner closely with employees from Sales, CS, Marketing, design, and operations to execute customer events and exhibitions
- Work with domestic and remote teams and vendors to prepare: Venue, A/V, Swags, Photographers, Caterers, designers, stage managers.
- Work according to budget and strict timelines
- Help in the development/optimization of event themes for internal and external events (partners events)
- Track timelines and budget for all events, measure and report out on the impact of events
- Work with partners and develop sponsorship opportunities
- 2-3 years of corporate event planning experience (100-1000 participants) at a tech company.
- Experience in managing multiple events simultaneously
- Experience with large technology industry trade shows, sponsorship, and participation
- Successful track record of managing projects and fast-paced operations
- Strong communicator and collaborator, able to work with a variety of teams, partners and vendors and personalities.
- Be collaborative, proactive, creative, entrepreneurial, and thrive in high-pressure atmospheres.
- Thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles.
- Exceptional project and time management skills - highly organized, detailed focused, results-driven, ability to prioritize and accountable
- Ability to handle last-minute requests.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel if needed.