Podcasts are the new way we consume and share knowledge. We cherish the power of storytelling and the ability to capture people’s attention with ideas that change the way they think. As we grow as a company, we are expanding the ways we communicate to the world our vision, brand, and product. If you love learning new things every day, if you are fascinated by people and stories, this is the place for you to grow and create.
You’ll be in charge of "behind the scenes" aspects of the podcast, both in English and Hebrew.
- Strategically mapping relevant topics for future episodes and creating a roadmap
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant insights
- Meeting with potential speakers in order to investigate, interview and learn more about their field of expertise and passion in life
- Shaping stories and ideas into a cohesive narrative
- Editing episodes into a cohesive story
- Capturing the essence of every episode and writing about it both internally and externally in alignment with our brand voice
- Retain awareness of the audience point of view
- Constantly updating social media and website with new resources
- Constantly communicating with our community and nurturing it
As we record multiple episodes every week, we will have to be creative and at the same time high on execution.
- BA in Communications/Psychology
- Hebrew and English, mother tongue level
- Excellent creative writing and verbal communication skills and exceptional storytelling skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels of the company to ensure alignment and integration of messages
- Able to establish/meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Love podcasts :)