Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We're scaling rapidly and we’re looking for a talented and passionate Sales Development Representative Team Leader to join our awesome team.
We are looking for an effective communicator, a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
The Sales Development Representative Team Leader will be responsible to reach out to decision-makers and to create sales opportunities for the team and lead a team of sales development representatives.
- Hold your team accountable to achieve and exceed monthly SDR qualified opportunity goals.
- Inspire and lead the SDR management team to maximize their potential and professional growth.
- On-call coaching with SDR's to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage SDRs grow the team
- Monitor and refine lead processes; continually optimize the lead scoring, qualification flows, email cadences across all selling tools to improve rep productivity
- Work with sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Strategize with others leaders regarding the best practices for generating additional revenue and producing high-quality quota carriers
- You're quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn through example
- You're the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to succeed
- Lead by example
- 1+ years of experience in managing SDR B2B inbound/outbound or inside sales teams
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS SDR or inside sales experience
- Knowledge of best practices and main metrics in SDR: activity metrics, Chat, increasing response rates, SDR automation, messaging and cadence, reporting, etc.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce and Salesloft
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication written and verbal skills
- Track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team goals
- BA/BS degree is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills