We're looking for an awesome Product Manager to join our rapidly growing startup. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing new features for our amazing product, monday.com. This is an extremely hands-on role, and you'll experience the satisfaction of seeing your hard work make an immediate impact in the lives of our 50,000+ customers.
You'll be working closely with all departments of our company—R&D, Customer Support and Marketing—in order to prioritize and make the impact our customers want the most.
Get a sense of what it feels like in this podcast :
- Create and manage feature plans, roadmaps, project plans and specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and R&D on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of features
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Prioritize and create detailed feature specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user experience (UX) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Experience designing and building great user experiences for the web
- At least 3 years experience as a program or product manager
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion for great user experience and design
- Experience with SaaS product design and delivery is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - Advantage