2019 is going to be a a year of unprecedented growth for monday.com. For our mobile development team, that means continuing to improve the mobile experience and pushing the boundaries of what our app can be. We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice Android developer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
- Work closely with the design team and take a very active role in moving our product from web to mobile. It's going to be a heck of a ride, with lots of custom UI elements and creative solutions
- Help build our team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Help get coverage for our app (UI & unit tests)
- End-to-end development of features, including performance monitoring and creating KPIs
- Work with the best technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in native Android applications development
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design