Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is growing and looking for a referral partnership manager who will be responsible for managing our referral partnership program, defining the strategy and executing on it.
This includes developing channel strategies and marketing activities of the program, forecasting our partnership and sales pipeline, engaging with the leading partners and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of the referral partnership program.
- Identify new opportunities to scale the performance of this channel.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Collaborate with different teams at monday.com to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 2+ years in sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in managing partners/ channel/ resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills