Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We’re looking for Sales Account Manager to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it’s incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
The Account Manager will be responsible for generating revenue from paying customers to achieve sales quotas.
Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s value propositions and connect that knowledge directly to key stakeholders.
Proactively own and manage a portfolio of paying accounts and be their main point of contact at monday.com.
Ensure customer satisfaction through regular touch-points.
Build and identify opportunity signals and drive additional revenue streams (up-sell, cross-sell, etc.).
Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization.
Partake in the kick off call and oversee the initial implementation and on boarding process in collaboration with the Customer Success Manager.
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS account management or consulting experience working with strategic accounts
- Ability to present technical solutions to non-technical customers
- Manage complex sales processes - legal/ security/ procurement
- Build strong relationships with multiple champions inside the organization
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with C-Levels
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Native English
- BA or BS degree