Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
About us:Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for Infrastructure Back- End Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructures and production planning and stability. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering and application scale.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elastic Search, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, AWS, Mac/Linux
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building new back-end infrastructure related features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical and coding skills with passion to infrastructure.
- Experienced with building modern web applications and full application release cycle in big scale.
- Working in cloud based environment.
- Performance optimization skills could be an advantage.
- Passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must)