Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We’re responsible for localizing text for international markets, in a way that helps to shape the way people experience and interact with our products. As a Portuguese content localization specialist, you’ll work closely with our Product, Brand, Marketing, and Operation teams to stay ahead of localizing content for product launches, marketing initiatives, and support releases.
- Own and manage the localization and linguistic quality of digital assets from English into Brazilian Portuguese
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Use data to determine quality trends for your market and create action plans to address any systemic issues
- Fix linguistic bugs and flag internationalization issues to the relevant product teams
- Continually update Style Guides and Glossaries for your language
- Collect, map and prioritize local needs and known issues
- Dedicate time to perform QA tests
- Professional fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Minimum 2 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of monday.com various types of content to best appeal to different target audiences
- An understanding of the goals of content and inbound marketing role. Familiarity with lead generation and SEO
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, Trados, Memsource, etc.)
- Comfortable using data and analytical thinking as part of the content creation strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, communications or similar field of study