Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We’re looking for a Creative design Team lead who has experience creating online campaigns - to lead the creative designers and partner with marketing to drive comprehension of monday.com brand and product. This individual should be a strong conceptual thinker that understands how to translate business and marketing objectives into a compelling story to be distributed in all of our channels. In addition to being able to craft a great story, we’re also looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, helping to design assets and have a deep knowledge of production and understanding of business needs and goals
- Guide and train an impactful creative design team
- Collaborate with writers, designers, producers and marketing managers to create impacful campaigns and spread the monday.com word
- Quickly be able to onboard and understand the monday.com brand, what we’re trying to communicate, who our audience is and how to work with the brand tool kit and guidelines.
- Lead the creative designers into developing the brand language
- Concept and design assets for projects across design disciplines related to campaign work
- Present creative concepts/design, communicating the rationale to cross-functional teams, incorporating feedback, while also giving effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- 3+ years experience as a design Team lead in advertising
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and creative processes to all levels of audiences
- You have demonstrated knowledge and experience with holistic campaign development and can take big ideas through each phase of development (ideation to execution and delivery)
- You know how to take direction from creative and non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into visual stories that motivates our audiences experienced through a variety of channels
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient manner and implement feedback