This is going to be a year of unprecedented growth at monday.com, and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative for our Sales Team. We're scaling rapidly and it is imperative for us to find a candidate who embraces challenge, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for qualifying inbound and outbound sales leads, and build sales opportunities for the team.
We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
What you'll be doing:
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects via phone and email
- Use lead generation methodologies and tools to build accurate and targeted lists of prospects;
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors;
- Update lead and prospect activity to ensure effective lead management;
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through education;
- Continuously look for ways to improve our processes;
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly lead development targets
- One year in Sales Development Representative / One year in Sales
- SaaS experience
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, goal orientated