Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organizations of all sizes trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way. With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We have an opportunity for a results-driven Event Content Marketing Manager to join the monday.com marketing A-team in planning and producing the content for our offline event programs that deliver quality leads for our sales channels. This is an opportunity to build a world-class B2B events machine at scale. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, evolving and packaging monday.com events programs.
- Own the company’s event calendar, identifying and qualifying potential events, and working with monday.com operations to align all logistics for the events
- Project manage content development and design
- Function as the gatekeeper for all the content supporting the events to ensure outstanding delivery: booth messaging, collateral, speaker presentations, etc.
- Ensure the right staffing for all events - sales and marketing staff, and speakers - and that the staff are equipped for success
- Project manage lead follow-up process to ensure that all leads are collected and professionally handled in a timely manner
- Own event reporting, including ROI and staff feedback forms
- 3+ years B2B international event experience for lead generation
- Experience interpreting sales goals and making business recommendations to drive event calendar, geographic spread, and performance
- 2+ years proven experience in content marketing writing
- Experience with managing a multi-million dollar yearly budget
- Ability to travel 6-12 times per year
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects at the executive level
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot is preferred