Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for an Ecosystem Relations Manager for our “Startup for Startup” initiative to give back to the startup ecosystem by sharing knowledge, experience and actionable insights from monday.com and other companies. This person will join a growing team and help shape the way we give back to our startup community and ensure that we maximize our impact.
- Cultivate our relationships with the startup ecosystem, both offline and online.
- Build new products, activities and services for the startup ecosystem in Israel and worldwide.
- Ensure that our podcast episodes reach the target audience and collect feedback from our listeners to ensure quality and relevance.
- Build an online and offline community to support the initiative.
Our website: www.startupforstartup.com
- Experience in working in a Startup environment
- Outstanding writing skills in Hebrew (English is an advantage)
- High verbal communication skills
- Building a community and making it succeed
- Understanding of startup dynamics and terminology
- High execution skills - ability to take an idea and make it happen
- Strives for impact and results
- Ability to motivate and empower people