Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a social and community manager for our “Startup for Startup” initiative to give back to the startup ecosystem by sharing knowledge, experience and actionable insights from monday.com and other companies. This person will join a growing team and help shape the way we give back to our startup community and ensure that we maximize our impact.
- Cultivate our relationships with the startup ecosystem, both offline and online.
- Ensure that our podcast episodes reach the target audience.
- Collect feedback for improvement and further episodes.
- Build an online community to support the initiative.
- Write our social content to further spread the word.
Our podcast: www.startupforstartup.com
- At least 1-2 years in managing a social page
- Outstanding writing skills in Hebrew (English is an advantage)
- High verbal communication skills
- Building a community and making it succeed
- Understanding of startup dynamics and terminology
- High execution skills - ability to take an idea and make it happen
- Strives for impact and results
- Ability to motivate and empower people