We're looking for a Production engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our engineers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky's the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elastic Search, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, AWS, Mac/Linux
While all monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructures and production planning and stability. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering and application scale.
Building new production engineer related features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database. Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies. Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for end-to-end developing with passion to infrastructure..
- Experienced with building modern web applications and full application release cycle in big scale.
- Fair networking, firewall and application security knowledge.
- Familiar with Linux environment and scripting.
- Passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- DevOps and Infrastructure experience will be an advantage.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must)