Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We're looking for Production engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product scale. Our Developers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky's the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Mac/Linux
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructure, production planning, performance, stability and scale. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering, application and data scale.
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
How we manage software infrastructure at monday.com
- Strong technical skills and coding experience with passion to infrastructure.
- Experience working with web application in high scale and building the full application release cycle (CI/CD).
- Working in cloud based environment.
- Fair networking, firewall and application security knowledge.
- Familiar with Linux environment and scripting.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.