Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is growing and we are looking for a Maker that will introduce our philosophy from the virtual world into the physical one. You will build prototypes for smart devices that make office life more enjoyable and productive. You will build IoT products from scratch and improve them continuously based on feedback from users. The best smart devices are planned to get to the mass market.
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
The idea? Create a team management solution to connect people to workplace processes, for companies of all sizes, across any industry. But don’t just make a tool that works, make a tool that people love to use. Today, monday.com is the go-to workplace tool for over 70,000 teams around the world who are now more engaged, more collaborative, and more on top of their work than ever before.
- Make our office smart and fun by building connected devices
- Work with cutting edge technologies in both software and hardware and make use of electronics, wood, plastics, etc
- Build products from scratch, maintain existing ones, and take the successful ones to mass market
- Experience with front and back-end development and databases
- Experience with electronic circuits and Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Experience building and maintaining an IoT solution end to end
- Experience working with wood - advantage
- Experience with 3d modelling and printing - advantage
- Experience with other materials such as metal, acrylics - advantage
- Please add to your CV a link to sample projects in order to be considered for this position