Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Want to be a significant part and lead the growth of one of the best start-ups in Israel? monday.com's marketing team is waiting for you!
Our marketing team at monday.com is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to join us!
- Analysis of raw data according to complicated business questions
- Bring insights and suggestions to Marketing team
- Cultivate new ideas and discover new opportunities
- Track and forecast trends in and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Strategize on making analyses easily repeatable and generalizable by other team members in the future
- Collaborate with different types of departments (Sales, product, etc.)
- Have minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst
- Proficiency level of SQL - MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Qlik etc)
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices - An advantage
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense. Know when to use a single number and when to build a complex forecasting model
- Curious, independent and rigorous
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in clear and interesting way