We are looking for an In-house Legal Counsel to join our growing legal team. As our In-house Legal Counsel at monday.com, you will have a direct impact on the development of our legal department and strategy. In this role you will not only help guide our decision-making process, you will receive first hand experience working in an innovative start-up that is changing today’s work culture.
We are looking for candidates ready to take on a dynamic role with a diverse range of opportunities including managing our IP portfolio, working with our marketing team on campaigns, monitoring compliance of our products and more. The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, and a team player, ready to take on new challenges while growing their role.
- Advising and supporting the company’s different departments such as procurement, sales, marketing, IT, product, etc.
- Manage agreements and business activities that comply with company policies and risk tolerance.
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues in Israel, the US, and internationally, with sound business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities
- Advise senior management and cross-functional leaders about relevant legal issues and risks, complex agreement structures, approval processes, intellectual property (IP) and company policies and procedures
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis
- At least 3 years of relevant legal experience as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a high-tech company or in the commercial/Hi-tech department of a law firm
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and managing professional services agreements and intellectual property agreements.
- Excellent legal and business judgment and strategic thinking, team-player with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills across all channels; comfortable across different audiences and contexts, and the ability to coordinate effectively and gain trust and confidence with personnel at many different levels
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline
- Collaborative, business-friendly, service-minded and able to work independently
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Prior experience in the intellectual property field – a major advantage