Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a Sales Operations manager to join our growing Business Operations team for improving sales processes and planning.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow. You will work very closely with many functions in the organisation to help analyse sales metrics and implement processes to optimize and grow sales efficiency using automated tools and data.
To be successful, you should be a strategic & analytical thinker, excellent at execution and have stellar communication skills. You will be responsible for developing and managing process metrics, identifying and leading key process improvement projects.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven experience in Sales/business Operations, that feels very comfortable around numbers and passionate about business.
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams & R&D to optimize sales results.
- Help build the systems, reports and processes to measure metrics and KPIs
- Conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, business insights and reports
- Assist with developing, deploying, and managing tools that are needed to increase productivity.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure reports are translated to actions and results are monitored.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Lead a coherent implementation of the CRM system across sales team.
- +2 years of successful sales/business operations experience
- Experienced with configuration and administration of Salesforce
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organisation
- Strong quantitative capabilities with passion for numbers and analytics
- Knowledge of BI tools, such as Looker - Preferable
- High proficiency with Excel
- SQL knowledge - an advantage
- Fluent English