Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
The impact engineering culture
The Server Foundations team main focus is to enable monday.com to grow seamlessly. This includes implementing and adapting our current architecture, enabling new technologies and supporting our scale.
- Ensure our architecture supports our short and long term goals.
- Implement key parts of the company’s application.
- Lead the research and adoption of new technologies.
- Work with all our R&D teams, sharing knowledge and implementing best practices.
- Strong technical and coding skills with passion for system architecture.
- Experience with Micro Services architecture, Event Sourcing and modern frameworks is an advantage.
- Experienced with building complex large scale web applications.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Experience working with databases - Mysql, Postgres, Elastic search, Redis, Cassandra, etc.