Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for Technical Experience Manager to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take very seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone, and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main technical point of contact between clients and the rest of the CS team.
- Enable our client-facing teams to respond to technical issues more efficiently
- Work closely with users to help them realize the full potential of the tool with custom integrations using our API
- Build relationships with IT teams and client-side developers to ensure a smooth transition to the tool
- 1-2 years professional experience in an engineering or technical customer support role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Experience building applications and a passion for experimenting with new technologies
- Ability to learn quickly by doing – we’re growing fast and each week will bring a new challenge!