Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL.
Come and check out our Engineering Blog - https://engineering.monday.com/
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
In BigBrain team, We took big data into our own hands! Our success at monday.com has been in great part thanks to the accuracy and insights of BigBrain, and we credit it with allowing us to scale quickly and efficiently. It's our baby and we're looking for someone to nurture and love it as much as we do :)
- Working in a fast-paced environment with a small team of experienced (and super cool) developers
- Developing ground breaking features all the way from UI to database
- Collaborating cross-departmentally with data scientists, the Marketing Team, and Customer Success
A little bit more about BigBrain team
On the “BigBrain” that makes KPIs accessible to every employee
Cracking A/B Testing
bigbrain: making numbers fun again
- 2+ years of experience with server side languages such as Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, Python
- Experience with big data
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Team player, strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- A quick learner with lots of initiative
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people