The new monday.com and Adobe Creative Cloud integration!
Has wearing pajamas to meetings and working from home sparked your imagination—like how cool it would be to use Photoshop and receive real-time feedback at the same time? Well, we’d like to think we are now catching up with your limitless creativity, and are excited to announce a new integration with Adobe Creative Cloud to help make your wildest productive dreams come true!
With our now not-so-new look of swapping dress shoes for slippers, there are two tools we use now more than ever before: monday.com (you caught us) and Adobe Creative Cloud.
We love Adobe for:
- Photoshop! Need we say more?
- their 20+ desktop and mobile apps and services for photography, design, video, web, UX, and more!
- storing any file type imaginable in Creative Cloud.
- their collection of more than 60,000 free images, vectors, and videos.
For us, monday.com acts as the infrastructure for our workflows. That means we rely on our monday.com boards for things like:
- Keeping everyone aligned and boosting our collaboration and communication
- Gaining insights on our team’s work and improving workflow efficiencies
- Keeping us on track with automatic reminders of upcoming deadlines
- Increasing transparency by laying out the timeline for everyone involved and keeping everyone in-the-loop
- Automating our mundane tasks so we can focus on the work that really makes an impact
So now we’re combining the best of both worlds (and apps)! You can now create new items in monday.com straight from Adobe Creative Cloud to accelerate your design workflow! For the first time, thousands of teams that use monday.com and Adobe will be able to speed up their work and manage all tasks directly from Adobe Creative Cloud products. Pretty cool, huh?
You’ll now be able to:
- see updates at a glance
- quickly update your columns and task statuses directly within your Creative Cloud apps
- tag any team member via monday.com from directly inside Adobe Creative Cloud
- access project briefs quickly
- receive real-time feedback without switching between tools
- get notifications for every step or milestone of your team’s creative process
It looks a little something like this:
This new integration will mean never again losing your train of thought moving from one platform to another, and you can sync your creative tasks and timelines so they work together, not against each other.
Staying in-the-loop about ongoing projects is just as important as making sure everything is planned well from the get-go. To make that possible, you can also receive Adobe Creative Cloud notifications on any item on your monday.com board to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
We think it’s pretty mind-blowing, and hope that you do too! Try it out for yourself:
There are three different plugins available to integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud. You can download the plugin for Photoshop version 22.0 here. You can download the plugin for XD version 39 here. You can download the plugin for Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and earlier versions of Photoshop here.
Want to learn how to install the plugins step-by-step? We have you covered!
Already started using this integration and want to show off your amazing creative workflow? Share with the community!