monday.com Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Continuity Plans
With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have canceled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our global offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Last update: March 9, 2020